The TV Ears Digital Wireless Headset System is a hearing aid device for seniors and those with hearing loss that connects to digital and analog TVs. It has a transmission type of infrared and mono, with a frequency response of 20 – 20,000 Hz and 120 decibels of power. The product is lightweight and easy to use, but some users have reported issues with the earbud tips not fitting properly or battery life. The product overall received positive reviews, with users praising its ability to improve their TV-watching experience by amplifying sound and allowing them to adjust the volume to their liking.
The product is beneficial for people with hearing loss and has received positive feedback for improving the overall TV-watching experience for both the person with hearing loss and those around them. Some users have reported difficulties with the product, such as difficulty adjusting the volume or the product needing to be more touchy. Still, most users have found it to be a positive addition to their TV-watching experience.
TV Ears Digital Wireless Headset System Pros:
- Connects to both digital and analog TVs
- Voice clarifying and recommended by DR
- Allows for individual volume adjustments
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Improves TV-watching experience for those with hearing loss and those around them
TV Ears Digital Wireless Headset System Cons:
- Earbud tips may not fit properly
- Battery life may be an issue
- The volume control may be touchy
- Some users have reported difficulty adjusting the volume or with the product.
- Some users have reported difficulty with the product if they watch TV from other sources; connecting to the cable box will not work for their installation.
Leave a Reply